Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sweet Peach Challenge!



This layout is for the challenge over at Sweet Peach Crop shop's blog. This is my husband when he was an adorable baby. One of my favorite embellishments on the page is a Yuengling beer bottle cap that I flattened then added some patterned paper and glaze and then punched two holes in it with my crop-a-dile to make it into a button. I am still tossing around ideas for the journaling that is why I haven't added it yet.

I have to remember to take pictures as I am going along when I make a special embellishment so that I can share them with you and create a tutorial, who knows maybe one day i will actually do a video., hmmmmmmm.

4 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Adorable!

lovemypaper said...

Great layout!

Tiffany Temple said...

Sounds GREAT...I'll send you my list of video tutorial requests :)

Tamika said...

This is fabulous I like all the pictures of him about to tip over lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones