Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Some Creative Goodness

Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time to work on my craft fair items or my layouts (even though I have been doing some layout work that I can't talk about right now, but keep your fingers crossed for me) but the creative juices are still flowing. I did this cupcake tower for my grand-nephew's third birthday party. I got the cupcake tutorial here and bought the cupcake wrappers template here . I used the super fun Birthday Bash cricut cartridge for the character cupcake toppers and for the words I just used my scalloped circle punch and some red felt Thickers. My niece decorated the entire house in a carnival theme and had games that required tickets to play. It was very cute and I am sure all of the kids had fun.



Then I had another order for a diaper bike. I am really getting the hang of these and can get one done in less than a 1/2 hour. She will picking it up today, I hope she likes it. My favorite part of these is that everything on it can be used, it is the gift that keeps on giving.







4 comments:

Miss Misi said...

This bear on the bike is too cute!

lovemypaper said...

"WOW" both of them is too cute love the idea.tfs I would love to try and make one of those bike.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - that cupcake cake is wonderful!!!!!

I've never seen a diaper bike either!!! Holy cow - I love it!!!

Great work :)
Maria

🌈🌈🌈 said...

GREAT GREAT cupcake tower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones