Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Bouquet

Like I said before I love doing diaper cakes and I started trying to think of ways to make a less expensive version . I came up with this bouquet that includes a dozen diapers, eight wash cloths, four pairs of socks, and a receiving blanket. then I added the congratulations pick and an adorable matching tag with the "ingredients" listed on the back of tag. I absolutely love the results. My husband is giving this as a gift for one of his assistants and he had to transport it on the train, I hope it held up!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

That is too cute!

lovemypaper said...

So very cute!

Tamika said...

That's so cute!!!!

Suzy-Q21 Crafter said...

Tooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones