Monday, June 27, 2011

And the Award goes to.........................

I received an amazing award from Deborah (and if you have never been to her blog you should stop by, she is a Cricut Cartridge queen and very creative!) I'm so honored thank you so much! The rules of this award are as follows: There are no rules. Just pass it on!! So I will be passing it on to some wonderful bloggers!






But then she also gave me this one too and it does have rules -



1.To send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link. (done)


2. To accept this award, I had to answer 7 random facts about me. (done)


3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.


7 random facts about me -

1. I don't know how to swim ( but I am going to learn one day)

2. I love to dance, line dance whatever involves shaking my groove thing

3. I have a stupid trick I do with my nose that makes kids laugh. (I have to take a picture and show you one day, lol)

4. I love to cook and do so almost every night

5. Pink is my favorite color

6. I love to watch game shows

7. I have developed a later in life allergy to cut grass or as I call it, my "Enemy!"


I am passing these awards to -









4 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you for my little somethin somethin! Ima do my best to try and re-do it on mine, but my blogger is TRIPPIN!
Been goin through the motions girl, but I am still around.
In case I go MIA again, be sure to email me: LuvJones78@msn.com
(((hugs)))

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

You are sweet to give to me thanks!
Maria

Miss Misi said...

Thanks! Now, I have to get around to making my post, lol.

SonJa Miller said...

You have been mentioned at:

http://www.simplesentiments1.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones