Friday, June 10, 2011

I am scrapping this weekend even if the house is on fire!

I am making a public vow to get some scrap-booking done this weekend instead of scrap-looking. See I will put a layout out together and then stare at it for hours trying to figure out just what it needs. I know what it needs,it needs to be finished - shoot! And that is my goal. I think the most I have gotten done in one weekend is seven so I am going for the gusto baby I am going to try to get at least seven done again, lol.


I hope everyone has a great weekend ! Here is some eye candy for the ladies - doesn't my hubby look handsome in his tux, lol. he had a black tie affair for work.

2 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.Oh yea u better lock him up!(lol) :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I hope you got your weekend goal done!!! Your hubby looks fab!!!
Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones