One of the biggest drawbacks so far it that it seems like forever between issues but after just browsing through this February 2011 issue, I can say it is worth the wait.
- The magazine starts out with a new Craft it Forward project, read for more details but like the heading states it is an oppportunity for you to "Use your crafting skills for good."
- The advertisments feauture previews of CHA products (is it that time again already?), inlcuding new lines by Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, DCWV, Bo Bunny, and tools by WRMK, Xyron and Epiphany crafts just to name a few - there are many more!
- There are of course great layouts and tutorials
- Some cool organzational tips, including an idea on how to store your cricut expression mat
- A neat article on how to pack for a crop
- A downloadable treat bag template and a lollipop flower tutorial that I am so excited about, I think they will be great for birthday parties (the downaload does not seem to be available just yet)
- Some ideas on how to use the creatopia, I have been interested in this tool but have been a little confused as to how it works so I realy appreciate this article
- And of course I love the sketch layouts and paper piecing ideas
So if you have a subscription and haven't gotten your issue yet, look forward to some good stuff and if you don't have a subscription, this issue just might be worth picking up.