Tricia I apologize for being a day late and a dollar short but for some reason I could not copy and paste on my laptop at home so I am doing it on my lunch break today at work since Fridays are a little slow. So first let me say thanks to Tricia a sister who is definitely doing it for herself! I have been a long time blog lurker and finally started leaving comments so she would know I stopped by and now I get so excited when she stops by to visit me too. Tricia is super talented and she keeps it real so if you ever need some layout inspiration, entertainment news or just a laugh pop on over and pay her a visit.
This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (or not so recently)
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Here it goes -
1. I am the youngest of five girls
2. I attended the only all girls public high school in Philly
3. I had both my children naturally - no medication at all
4. I like to read the directions to everything!
5. I love to cook
6. I hate switching pocketbooks, I carry one bag to work until it is time to buy a new one
7. I have only been to a Starbucks once
8. I am obssessed with mail, I feel so unloved on no-mail days
Here are the 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with: