to try to stick to my resolutions. I really consider them to be personals goals that I strive for during the year instead of empty resolutions. The older I get the more realistic I am with them so here I go for 2011.
1. I would like to increase my heart rate - I can do this by taking the stairs more, exercising, taking the dogs on longer walks, and just being more active overall. (and yes I would love to lose some weight in the process).
2. Take better care of myself - I do not really care to visit the doctor's office but I really need to get a full check-up and be more mindful of my preventive care.
3. Stay in touch with family and friends better - enough said.
4. Read more - I use to love to escape life with a good book but I don't make the time for it like I should.
5. Work on my financial health and save more.
6. Create more - I would like to complete 100 layouts, 30 cards, 5 mini albums, 10 other paper projects, keep my website current and blog more.
Here is wishing everyone much success as we work towards our goals /resolutions in 2011!