Saturday, January 08, 2011

I do solemnly resolve

to try to stick to my resolutions. I really consider them to be personals goals that I strive for during the year instead of empty resolutions. The older I get the more realistic I am with them so here I go for 2011.

1. I would like to increase my heart rate - I can do this by taking the stairs more, exercising, taking the dogs on longer walks, and just being more active overall. (and yes I would love to lose some weight in the process).

2. Take better care of myself - I do not really care to visit the doctor's office but I really need to get a full check-up and be more mindful of my preventive care.

3. Stay in touch with family and friends better - enough said.

4. Read more - I use to love to escape life with a good book but I don't make the time for it like I should.

5. Work on my financial health and save more.

6. Create more - I would like to complete 100 layouts, 30 cards, 5 mini albums, 10 other paper projects, keep my website current and blog more.

Here is wishing everyone much success as we work towards our goals /resolutions in 2011!

3 comments:

Tiffany @ Iffy Scraps said...

We have alot of the same goals! Good luck!

Tricia said...

Love them all! You can do it! Sending you some encouragement vibes...

Anonymous said...

HEY TAMIKA,THANKS FOR STOPIN' BY.AND BLESS YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMMET LOL LORD KNOWS IT HELP KEEP ME MOTIVATED LOL.SOMETIMES GIRL IT'S ONE OF THOSE DAYS OKAY HAHA.I'M WORKIN' MY WAY BACK TO JUST NEED A MIND BREAK FOR A SECOND SMOOCHES.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones