Thursday, December 02, 2010

Blogsistency

My family and I love making up new words. I mean really what makes a word a word - how often people use it and if people accept it's use and meaning.

Take for instance the word "Attitudial". This is what my husband calls me when I disagree with him or if I am just not feeling too happy go lucky. "Compromisial" is the art of being able to come to a agreement without an arguement first (again penned by my husband, lol). My bestie Jojorenee/aka Tamika and I came up with "Jealappy". This one can be used a lot when talking about scrapbooking. It is when you are so excited about something that someone else did, bought or even made but you wish you either did it first, thought of it yourself or got it too, that feeling of being jealous of and happy for someone all at the same time.

* Edited to add "hyperaggravating" - used to describe someone who drives you crazy!!! The other Tamika gets credit for coming up with this one and there is a person we had in mind as an example but for the sake of both of our well-being we can not tell you who.

My word for today though is " Blogsistent". This is when you are more consistent with updating your blog and right now I suck at being Blogsistent. I am working on it though and to show my dedication and sincerity I will blog each and every day for the next thirty days so that I can start the New Year off right. Pretty lofty goal huh? My only disclaimer is that I can not be held responsible for any useless ramblings that may occur so that I have something to post, lol.

So on that note I will leave you with this card I made for my nephew who just turned 2 years old. Special shout out to Mekhi! I used a kraft A2 card as my base. Then I used the star cuttlebug embossing folder as the background and I wiped it with a white stamp pad to bring out the stars. The patterned paper, ribbon, brad and chipboard accents are all from the Lil robots collections by My Mind's Eye. The "b" is for birthday stamp is from Stamping Up! and I added the faux stitching. Just a fun card for a super guy!

1 comments:

Tamika said...

LOL thats us!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones