Thursday, December 16, 2010

Did I ever tell you

about my first time working with a digital stamp? No? Do you want to hear a story, well here it goes. I have been admiring digi stamps for a while but for some reason they seem so intimidating and to be quite honest they seemed like extra work but one day while blog surfing I ran accross this site whimsie doodles and decided to give it a shot. I purchase several halloween sets including this one and got to work.



So using the little witch I used my bic mark-its markers and started to color using some shading techniques I learned on a couple of copic marker tutorials. Now I know so many people swear by Copic markers and although I have a couple I think that with a little patience you can get a nice enough effect with the Bic markers and here is my little witch all colored in.

I cut her out and attached her to my card with a pop dot for the final results -

I love the results and definitely plan on trying more digital stamps. The best feature to me is being able to resize the image to fit your project.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Really cute! Thanks for sharing! I am intimidated by digi anything and haven't dived too much into stamping, but would love to try one day soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones