Friday, February 17, 2006

Random Facts About Me

I got this from Bonzairn's blog. Just a little Friday fun, TGIF.

* I know all of the words to "Rapper's Delight", by the Sugar Hill Gang and "The Show" by Dougie E. Fresh.

* I chose my second daughters middle name (Corrin) while watching reruns of Happy Days at 1:30 a.m. with heartburn (Marion was telling Howard about their friends Corrin and Ed)

*I am the youngest of five girls (I was a surprise pregnacy)

* I collect african american dolls

* I love computers, puzzles, math - anything with a solution

* I've written several short stories and have started a book - It will take years to finish

* I've never been married. Some missed chances, some close calls I'm glad to have avoided but there's still hope.

* I love to cook. I make mostly every meal from scratch - even during the work week.

That's it for me, Happy Friday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

girl I know all the words to "The Show" too! Dana

ClassC Scrapper said...

Rapper's Delight is one of my DH's favorite rap songs. I know some of the words, but not all of them. I loved reading those things about you. I think I'll have a turn!!!! Oh, and I'm impressed that you make everything from scratch -- especially during the work week.

Adrienne said...

LOL! Love your random facts!

Anonymous said...

nice to know more about you!

Toya said...

food from scrtch, oh gosh, haven't done that in a year, Hamburger helper is fully endorsed by me, lol. Great Random facts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones