Sunday, February 05, 2006

Has it been that long?

I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted. So much every day life stuff, like paying bills, taking care of my girls, working, etc has taken over my time. One of the best things to happen recently is that my very best friend called me to tell me she is pregnant for the first time. Plus she is pregnant with twins!!!!! She is due in September, I am so excited. I know that she will make a wonderful mother. Her husband is great and she has the biggest heart, so much love to share. I have found that my cure for scrapping block is to either shop or to make cards. I have made some really cool purchases including the new 3 bugs in a rug paper and the chatterbox embellishment packs, they should be here tomorrow. We will be watching the superbowl commercials tonight (oh yeah, the game too) and ordering pizza. Go Eagles, I mean Steelers.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL...YES it HAS been that long...making cards helps me with scrappers block too! Aren't the commercials FUNNY!!?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including my family in your blog. Let me put my request in early for you to do a scrapbook page for the "babies".Smile.God Bless.

Leanie

Anonymous said...

yea!!! the other PA team... (not ours) LOL

i so want that butter/tangerine chatterbox embellie kit... sigh. maybe next pay... i was going to start making some cards to use up the stash. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones