Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Finally a Boy Layout


Coming from a household of girls, going to an all girls High School, having two daughters and having mostly female relatives and friends I realized I have never done an all boy layout. I was determined to do something that was not pink or pastel. Since I now have three grand-nephews I focused my energy on a layout for my oldest two nephews. They are so fun to be around. I enjoy their company and they love teaching me how to play video games. Hope you like it (My stitching software isn't the greatest).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamika this is a beautiful LO love the look. Take it easy and hope to see you at the next "SiS" crop.

Adrienne said...

This looks great!!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Tamika,
The boys are so cute! I love the layout.

Leanie

B said...

Very Cute!!!! I have no boys (still believing God will give me one - but at this point in my motherhood I am not sure I would know what to do with one...). If I do layouts with the hubby it's with the girls - so PINK!!!! I will have to come to you for advice on Boy stuff if the need arises!!!

Anonymous said...

i remeber this pic fromt he crop. loved it then, love it even more now in this wonderful LO!

ClassC Scrapper said...

I just love this LO!!!! The colors and everything are fantastic and the boys are just too cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones