Thursday, August 04, 2011

Cricut Storage and Handbags

I use to be so frugal when it came to buying cricut cartridges because of the price. But once the prices started coming down, my collection started going up and storage became a problem. So I started looking around my house and re-discovered this bathroom storage rack I had when I lived in an apartment and mounted it on the wall in my scrap room. I love that I can see all of the cartridges at a glance and the unit is roomy enough to fit two rows of cartridges on each shelf. There are 32 cartridges pictured here. I use the towel bars to hang notes that I want to refer to at a glance.



In not-so scrappy news when I went to New York we stopped in Macy's and that is where I found out that Fossil makes handbags. I am a big fan of Fossil watches so I was super excited to see their handbags. In true Fossil style the bags are different than what you normally see and I just love their quality. Here are a couple on my wishlist, along with a watch of course.

3 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Got to love those carts, especially on sale. Great finds at Macy's too. TFS! ~Shen

Tamika said...

You know I have an inventory of that library so when I come to borrow! That's a fabulous storage idea my sistah!!! Oh and I love Fossil too got a watch for my birthday years ago, and as a matter of fact I saw a lady with the one in the post and gawked at it on her wrist and said it was time for an Upgrade!!

Tiffany @ Iffy Scraps said...

I agree, fossil is nice! Love the circut cart storage!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones