I just wanted to check in really quickly because I will be M.I.A for a couple of days. There is so much going on with school about to start. This year I will have a freshman and a senior in High School and a fourth grader in Elementary School, there is so much to coordinate that I am trying to maintain my sanity. Starting next week I plan to focus on craft fair items because I do want to do at least two fairs this fall. So on my creative to do list I have to-
1. Make a diaper cake for my former boss
2. Make a diaper castle for my husband's co-worker
3. Make 8 post-it note pads (order)
4. Plan eight scrapbooking classes
5. Get at least two layouts done each week
6. Make a craft fair goal list and get it done!
7. Attend a Crop with my girl Rashidah
My household list is just too long to put here but it starts with cleaning and ends with purging. I hope everyone has a great weekend and for those on the east coast batten down the hatches in case Hurricane Irene hits hard, who would have thought we would get hit with an earthquake and an a hurricane in the same week? This is definitely something to scrap about and pray about! Before i leave you I just wanted to share - my husband buys me flowers every other week, this week it was orchids and he got me a stuffed animal from the bank - meet Pinto (ignore the tag calling him Lightning we changed his name, lol)!