Sunday, June 27, 2010

Technically

Okay, i know that it is technically Monday and I had the best of intentions to do this earlier but it was so hot today that I have fallen completely behind schedule and will be posting again later.

Although scrapping is my passion, scrap shopping is fun too. I have a couple of orders coming that have me staking out the mail all day long.
  • I can't wait to get the i-rock - this tool promise to be a bling machine. I haven't read any reviews for it yet so i can't wait to get my hands on it and try it for myself.


  • Next is Echo Park's newest line, Walk in the Park. I love the colors and the elements look like so much fun. I can already picture my first layout using this line.

  • I love my slice and they have some of the cutest design cards, right now this is on my wish list. I love to cook and this font can be used so many ways.
  • And right now I am working on this Page Maps sketch. I have my general concept laid out but it is just missing something...............................................well as soon as I figure out what I will post it.

2 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

thank you so much for stopping by--i need you to keep updating your blog so i can keep up with ya gurlfriend!!----post your layouts on here so we can see more of your work----love ya sis!

Tamika said...

Yes let me know how the i-Rock works and how it gets down as soon as you get it and I know that won't be long.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones