Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Creative Scrappers #108

I am trying to branch out and enter challenges, plus my sister-girl Myia is on the design team! I created this for Creative Scrappers challenge #108. I love how they give you a different sketch each week and you can choose which one you want to enter.

This is my youngest daughter Jada, just being her fabulous self. I used My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary PP, DCWV chipboards accents, Maya Road Chipboard, Heidi Swapp bling and rub ons, Pink Paislee chipboard alphas. I tried to spray some glimmer mist on top of the butterflies on the background paper for a different effect but it doesn't show up too well.

4 comments:

Nae said...

I love it, the embellishment are super cool for a teenager. Like what you done to the place (blog)!!!! Have a great weekend...

Carolyn King said...

Great page!!! love the glam title!

Anonymous said...

Very nice layout thanks for sharing

kate blue said...

love it! and I have those alphas too and wish I had bought more! Will email you when I confirm the date I'm in PA...it'd be great to meet some new scrappers :) If you love Myia, come join both her & I at Candy Shoppe too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones