Thursday, February 06, 2014

Under the Wire

I love the beginning of every month. it is a new start - a chance to set new goals and enter challenges. Each month I am bright eyed and eager to just participate in everything and by the end of the month after printing my sketches, thinking about my ideas in my head, going through photos and making plans I usually wind up with.......................nada. But I think the curse of the never complete layouts has been broken as I managed to participate in one of the My Scraps and More Sketches challenges for January using this sketch.


This is a layout of my oldest daughter after getting her hair done. I just love how everything fell into place for this layout and I love her gorgeous photo (she is the queen of selfies, lol).  I have been itching to use my cheveron rhinestones and they worked perfectly. Now I am going to print my February sketches and challenges, who knows I might be able to set a record, lol.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

This is such a pretty layout Tamika and your daughter is so beautiful. Love that you teamed yellow with red, they work so well together. xx

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous page and such a pretty girl too!!! LOVE all the fun details too!!!! sooo glad you played along with My Scraps too!!!

'Scrappin Tha Hybrid Way' said...

Omg she is beautiful I'm so loving this pic and layout good job Tamika!!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Her photo is gorgeous and I see a lot of love put in this layout!

Brenda said...

Beautiful young lady and layout! Love everything about this page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones