Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Almost forgot to Share

Have you seen what is going on over at the Sketch~n~Scrap blog. So much inspiration, you will be sure to reach your scrapping goals for 2014. Each month we feature two layout sketches (the 1st and the 15th) and two card sketches (the 5th and 20th). We also have a new monthly special called inspired by with an additional layout sketch to help keep those creative juices flowing. And along with that we have some great prizes just for participating with us. I have seen the prize line up and they just keep getting better and better each month, I promise. The prize for this month is a Paper and embellishment pack featuring Crate Paper's newest Valentine's day line pictured below.



For my layout I used Teresa Collins You Are My Happy collection. I know I say it a lot but this really is a fun collection to use and I really like how the color black just works so well with the color palette. This is a layout of my girls from over the summer. They were on their way to dinner in Center City. They take so many pictures of themselves I rarely get a chance to take my own, I just steal theirs, lol. Stayed tune for more, I am on a roll, lol.


4 comments:

Isbaha said...

Beautiful layout, love this paper line !

'Scrappin Tha Hybrid Way' said...

Hey Tamika,It's been awhile how are you.I'm loving ur blog girl.I'been ouy for a while.Now trying to play catch up.Have a bless day Von

Papercrafting Princess said...

You can ROCK a design!

wendipooh13 said...

totally lOVE this line and how you used it!!! you rocked it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones