Friday, February 07, 2014

Groovy Friday!

I just ordered my first Groove Book, I am so excited! Have you heard about it, it is perfect for scrappers. I first heard about it on Shark Tank and wasn't too interested at first but then one of my Instagram friends ordered one and I had to have it. All you have to do is download the app onto your smart phone. The app  then looks for the photos on your phone, you then upload them, select the ones you want printed and boom! It will be shipped to you within seven days. And your first book is free! There are a couple of catches of course. First of all it is a subscription based service for a monthly fee of $2.99 which still is not bad. After your first book of 100 photos you have to select a minimum of at least 40 pics to prints which still is a great deal. I have seen some people write reviews complaining about the quality of the pictures and then again I have seen people praise it - so that part seems like a matter of opinion. You can only upload photos from your phone but you could always just transfer your photos from your computer to your phone and upload them that way. Another plus is that the book has perforated pages so the photos can be removed easily. I don't know that I will have 100 pictures to print every month but I am almost sure that I will have 40 and for $2.99 that is not a bad deal.

I will share more when my book arrives, but until then here is a little more info -  

Have a great weekend, wishing you Love, Peace and Sooooooooooul!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones