I really enjoy using sketches to kick start my creativity. There are a lot of great sketch blogs in cyberspace and I would love to participate in them all but recently after a conversation with Mika reality set in. We were discussing how unrealistic it is to participate in all of the challenges that we see and how trying to do everything stops us from achieving anything. So from now on I plan on trying to limit myself to a few favorite challenge blogs each month. So for November my goal is to participate in the following -
- One or two here - http://www.creativescrappers.blogspot.com/
- I LOVE the sketches here http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/, they fit my style very well
- I like the sketches here too - http://www.papersecrets.net/2012/11/nov-1st-sketch-challenge-gdt-and-dt.html
- I like a couple here - http://pagedrafts.blogspot.com/
- Grand Diva and Rochelle Spears inspire me so much so I try to participate in anything they are sponsoring - http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/2012/11/november-sketch-challenge-and-winner.html
I still have sketches that I wanted to do in October even though I missed the deadlines so I will be busy for a while! I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will leave you with my take on this sketch from the Creative Scrappers blog.