Sunday, June 10, 2012

A little Sunshine

Scrapbooking has made me love the color yellow . The bright and warm tones just makes me smile. I used Lily Bee's Buttercup collection from my June Scrap-room kit. I embossed the tag with a fiskars stamp and versmark ink and pure white embossing powder. I added a strip of yellow washi tape and I got the kite paper piecing from a scrapbooks etc. article by Valerie Salmon . The stamp is from the Pink Paislee Prarie Hill Collection, I think the flower ribbon is by American crafts and I thought I came up with the idea of the fabric sun using some material from a quarter stack that I purchased at Walmart, but then I saw it on Rochelle Spears blog and she said she got it from a magazine and I probably did too, lol. But the corner punch sun rays are my idea, I am certain of it, lol.


Oh and didn't I tell you that my daughter went on her Senior Prom on Friday. She was radiant! Here are a few photos -










12 comments:

Tiffany Temple said...

Awwww! She is beautiful! Her smile, her hair, the dress, just stunning. He was one lucky young man. She made him look like a rock star :)
Pretty page!

Staci said...

Fabulous! Your daughter looked absolutely radiant and her dress is gorgeous!
You rocked that LO too! I have been loving yellow myself these days. :-)

lovemypaper said...

Very cute layout your daughter look gorgeous in her dress.

Gemiel said...

Beautiful layout!!! I'm lovin the fabric sun! Your daughter is so beautiful and she looks awesome in her dress. They grow up so fast!!

Angi Barrs said...

Yellow is my FAVE color! Your layout is fabulous. Your daughter is beautiful. Love her dress!

Tamika said...

Love the layout! Your daughter looks so beautiful,what a lady she's becoming!

MiaW said...

That page is gorgeous and is your daughter.

Brenda said...

Love your layout, and that sun!!!
I cannot wait to dig into my Buttercup collection!
Your daughter looks amazing, so beautiful!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Absolutely love the layout and the color yellow! Your babygirl is a doll! She left a lasting impression with the back of her dress. Just gorgeous!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!!! I want to scrap using yellow now!!! Love this!

Miss Misi said...

Your daughter looks lovely!

Netta said...

beautiful layout, great details. I love the ribbon roses.
awesome picture. Your daughter looked stunning for her prom TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones