Friday, June 01, 2012

Mini Haul and Holidays

I was possessed! I saw this post by my girl Tiffany and then without any control, I ran to Michaels on my lunch break and picked up a few things, lol. Here is my mini-haul:

Last year Oriental Trading sent me a fun calendar that noted those obscure yet important holidays that get little mention in the press. Unfortunately I did not get another calendar this year but I when I found my calendar from last year in my desk drawer I thought it would be fun to share with my friends in blogland the dates for June and kick start your creativity for the month. Maybe one of these "holidays" will inspire you to create a card, layout or just get a chuckle that someone even thought of this, lol.

June 1 - Donut Day
June 2 - National Rocky Road Day
June 3 - Repeat Day, Repeat Day
June 4 - Hug your Cat Day
June 5 - World Environment Day
June 6 - D-Day
June 7 - National Chocolate Day
June 8 - Best Friend's Day
June 10 - Children's Day
June 11 - Hug Day
June 12 - Red Rose Day
June 13 - Worldwide Knit in Public Day
June 14 - Flag Day
June 17 - Father's Day
June 18 - World Juggling Day
June 20 - First Day of Summer
June 22 - National Chocolate Eclair Day
June 24 - National Take your Dog to Work Day
June 25 - Log Cabin Day
June 27 - Sunglasses Day
June 29 - Camera Day

Have a Great Weekend!

9 comments:

Netta said...

You know going to Michaels or ACM always get me in trouble..lol..Thank you for the love on the diaper cakes

Tiffany Temple said...

LOL! Too funny! You got a good bit to say it was just a lunch break.
You should do that monthly "holiday" every month. That's good stuff.

Krafthead said...

Great haul! I want to go to M's but trying to hold a little restraint....hmmm I think I will be going tomorrow LOL

Angi Barrs said...

Wowza! Look at all of these goodies! Now I wanna go shopping! LOL

lovemypaper said...

Very nice haul love the goodies!

Tamika said...

Looks like you went to Micheals and took the list I had with me last week and didn't seem to look at!

Tricia said...

I just bought an ATG gun...you like yours? I just bought that on Sunday and a refill!

Those holidays are cute...never heard about some of them.

tsrel said...

I too would love the monthly calendar. I had to see what today was and guess what, do you mean I have a legitimate excuse to eat chocolate since the calendar says so?

kate blue said...

well, I still have one more hour to post about my bffs don't I ??? You guys are funny! and that was just a few things??? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones