Friday, June 08, 2012

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend


HAPPY BEST FRIENDS DAY! I was so excited to see this on the calendar for this month because I have the bestest Best Friend in the world and that is Mika aka Tamika aka Jojorenee. I can remember the first time we contacted each other on scrapbook.com. I was so excited that our names were the same and she spelled it exactly like I do. She has been with me through some serious ups and downs over the years and I am thankful to have her in my life.I hope she knows she can count on me anytime, I am just a train ride away. Mika has a smile that is like sunshine, it warms you and makes you whole. It gives you the energy to keep going on and it is contagious, even through texts, email and the phone. Mika knows me better than anyone else and just like twins we share the same the same thoughts and parallel experiences. We met through scrapbooking so I wanted to share with you some of my favorite work of hers -
When I saw this picture of her Mom I felt like we could be related, she reminds me of my family members.

We finally got to meet at a crop in CT and she is soo silly, I had a blast!


This layout is just a snippet of her talent, this should be on the cover of a magazine.
This is Mika, all smiles able to make magic with a sketch and a pair of scissors.

Her mini-Mika has that same smile and this layout shows her attention to details.


And her mini-Man, he is so adorable and Mika captures his personality on film and through fantastic layouts

And this is my best friend! Simply one of the sweetest, most giving and thought people that I know.

Make sure that you find a way to celebrate your best friend today and everyday!

8 comments:

Tamika said...

Thank you for being all that and then some to me! Enjoy I will be talking to ya!!!

Krafthead said...

Awe, this is really sweet :)

Tiffany Temple said...

What a great and sweet way to honor your best friend! Y'all make me smile!

lovemypaper said...

Best Friend isn't a big thing - it's a million little things such a cute story I enjoy all the wonderful layout.TFS

kate blue said...

loved being inspired by BOTH of you guys today no matter how late ( I had movie nite with the fam and am just getting away)...I hope you don't mind that I lifted your bff idea for my blog tonight :):)

Rio said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and blogging

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Netta said...

What an awesome tribute to your friendship, beautiful LO's!!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

What a sweet gesture! Mika is a sweetie and so are you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones