Friday, May 25, 2012

You Can get with this or you can get with That

Or have a little This and That. Today is my reveal day at Platinumscraps using this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. 


Since I am not a two pager fan, I turned my layout into a one page sketch using three photos. I used the Echo Park This and That Charming, which is turning out to be one of my favorite collections. It can stand alone and I didn't use any other products on my layout. I did make pleats with two strips of pattern paper for a nice effect. For a full reveal please come visit me on the Platinumscraps site!



2 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Wonderful job great layouts very nice pic!

Netta said...

great LO..I left you soe love on PS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones