Friday, May 18, 2012

What the Scrap Happened!!!!!!!

I can't believe that I have not produced a single thing this week which gave me Nothing to post! The week started off extra dreary but I am happy today because the sun is shining and I feel great. There were a few highlights this week to report-

I received red roses from my Mother-in-law for Mother's day. I almost missed out on the delivery because the UPS man left the box behind my recycling bins without a note, Everyone walked by it thinking it was a part of the recycling but I knew better :)

My daughter's prom dress arrived this week. (Okay, this is not a picture of my daughter but of the dress lol) We have to take it in for a few minor alterations but other than that it fts well.
I received my June Simon Says card kit this week. These kits are really going to be a problem for me because they are so nice that I don't want to use them, lol. I know that is anti-productive so i am trying to get past it.
I watched "The Vow" this week. It was pretty good. The movie was a little slow in places but when I found out that it is based on a true story, it made it more heartwarming for me. I can't imagine losing a special part of my memory, can you ? I made a few happy purchases. Do you have a Slice machine? Well Making Memories Online Shop has design cards for as low as ten dollars. The drawback is that they are no longer offering free shipping but you should really head over to the site, there are some great deals over there. You can get a precision trimmer for $8 - that's a good deal! I also treated myself to a couple of stamps from Simon Says Stamps. They have been on my wishlist for a while -


So here's a toast to the freakin' weekend, like Rhianna says! I hope everyone has a fun and productive weekend, I plan to!

8 comments:

Tamika said...

That was an awesome wrap up! Now you've got me wanting to make some impulse buys!

Krafthead said...

ENABLER!!! LOL! I like that the prom dress and the scrap goodness...

Angi Barrs said...

You have had an awesome week full of goodies. Love your daughter's prom dress. Have a fabulous weekend!!!

Staci said...

Love the stamps and that dress is gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend!

lovemypaper said...

You have some wonderful goodies,yes the dress is too cute love the color.

kate blue said...

there are so many times that the mojo needs a rest since scrapping takes time! It just means you have to create at least 3 projects this week LOL...

Papercrafting Princess said...

WOW...you've got a lot of neat tools and scrappy happys to play with. Can't wait to see your creations!

Tiffany Temple said...

Love this whole post! Thanks for the info about Simon Says. I ordered my June kit! I also linked up to be considered for the DT. YOU should, too!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones