Sunday, May 06, 2012

Designing with DCWV

I really like Die Cut with a View paper pads but I rarely use them for layouts, instead I use them for paper crafting but the Lemon Stack has changed my outlook. This was a gift from my good friend Barb, she doesn't have a blog but she stops by here often (Hey Girl!), I am more than halfway through the entire pad - a first for me! The colors were perfect for these photos of my niece and her daughter. I tried to add a felt flower roly but in the photo it looks like a blob, I wish I could just show it to y'all in person, lol.

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love those gorgeous butterflies. :)

Krafthead said...

Oh yes!!! This is what I am talking about! Beautifully done~

Tamika said...

Wow this is lovely, and I admit I really like all you have been doing with that stack! Your cuts on your title and everything are so clean. Love the flourish & butterfly combo and the paper showcases the photos just right!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones