Monday, February 06, 2012

WIP Mondays

So rumor has it in blogland that I have indavertently contributed to the number of Mika's WIPs and I must say that I am guilty. I have a tendency to start a layout and not post it because it just needs something....................................what I don't always know but I will not mark it complete until I figure it out. Case in point this layout, besides the obvious missing journaling I feel like there is something missing. I may add some rolled flowers or some swirly acents and some bling but I haven't committed to anything just yet but I will by Friday, just you wait and see!




2 comments:

Tamika said...

OMG I remember a decade ago you sending me a text of this layout! Glad you dusted it off it looks awesome to me but what do I know?

Tricia said...

Thats a cute layout...maybe some journaling in the grid area? It looks cute as is though...but Im a journal bum so I would probably put it there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones