Wednesday, February 08, 2012

SMASH Wednesdays - My Inspiration

So the question for today is "The thing that most inspires me to actually sit down and create is....." but instead I have a person. I know I mention her a lot but Mika is such a big part of my life. Not only are we scrap buddies but we are very good friends. My day doesn't start off right unless I talk to her. When I am having a good day she makes it even brighter and when I am having a bad day she is a non-judgmental sounding board. She and I are close enough to tell each other when we are wrong without any hurt feelings. We have had minor bumps but trust me I wanted to get past them fast, she is the last person in the world that I would want to be mad at me. We are a little competitive too, we try to keep up with one another with creating layouts and we are always comparing booty size, lol. She inspires me in so many ways, especially to be a better person and a better scrapper, I love you girl!


2 comments:

Tamika said...

Oh thank you so much! And I know I can talk a mile a minute the moment the phone rings but that's my excitement to hear your voice. Promise to let you get a word in and remember its not all about me!!!!!! Great smashing!

Tricia said...

Awww....how sweet! Its good to have scrap buddies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones