Thursday, February 09, 2012

Thirsty Thursdays - Must Have Products

WRMK Luck 8 Punches - I remember over a year ago when i saw these punches I immediately put them on my "must-have" list. I love the concept of these punches, but rumor has it that there have been some serious technical difficulties with these punches so before I invest over $30 a piece for them I am going to wait to hear the feedback when they offically hit the market.



The Blues - I am really ejoying the blue color combinations from this CHA and I have several collections on my list -
Heidi Swapp's new line (always been a fan, I was so excited to see her products!)


Teresa Collins - not always a favorite but I have my sister's wedding photos to scrap that will match this collection perfectly.

And Colorbok - this line is being released through JoAnn's stores. I popped in there last week to pick it up but the papers weren't in stock, just the embellies and you know I have to have it all so I will try again this weekend.




Again not usually on my list, but I adore these Tim Holtz stamps.



And I MUST HAVE these buttons, they are sooo cute and soooo out of stock at most of my favorite retailers, lol.


5 comments:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

These punches are the Today's Special Value on HSN. You get 2 punches for 49.99. If you don't like them, you can always return them within the 30 days.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Tamika said...

Those are some pretty collections! I almost forgot I was really enjoying the Heidi Swapp stuff too...

Having the blues isn't all that bad after all huh!

Paper is BLISS said...

Hi Tamika
Really enjoying browsing your blog! Thanks for your comments on mine - so glad that I was able to provide you with a colour scheme for your hubby's suit!
Have a great weekend.
Zoe x

Gemiel said...

The punches are on 2 flexpays on HSN today. The WRMK owner that was doing the demo said that it took them a whole year to work out all the bugs and the retail on them is $40 each. They looked pretty cool on TV and much easier to use than the Martha Stewart Punch around the page punches.

I hadn't seen that new Colorbox collection before. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks (I think LOL) for being an enabler.

Tricia said...

Drool Drool Drool......slurp....LOL!

Thanks for posting the dessert...lo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones