Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Layout a Day #3

Have you ever fallen in love with a paper collection the moment you saw it. That is how I felt about Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934. Now I am not sure if I told you before but I have a paper obssession and when I really, really like a collection I don't want to use it. But I broke down, pulled out the scissors and put this layout together of my daughter. She loves celebrities and fashion and my goodness does she have expensive taste so when I saw the sticker "10 thing I love" I decided to do a layout on a few of her favorite fashion items. I made the flower using a tutorial in the last issue of Scrapbook etc and I jumbled her name for a different effect that me and Mika always tease each other about, lol. Overall I love this layout and how it turned out, I've said that before though right?

3 comments:

Tamika said...

Love what you did her with the paper! I might just have to bite you! I noticed the jumbled name title right away LMBO!The flower looks great I stickied that in my magazine too!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

i can understand why you love the paper!! such a great layout and fun 'topic'
I love it!!!
I have paper that I hoard too b/c I love it but i'm learing to put it into use!!!
Maria

Tiffany Temple said...

I love it, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones