Thursday, April 07, 2011

A layout a Day #2

A friend of mine just sent me an article describing the difference between an addiction and a compulsion and i have to admit My Mind's Eye papers are my compulsion. They are a great heavy-weight (at times I wish they were just a little lighter) and they come in great colors. For this layout I used a piece of navy cardstock as my background and the paper line is from the Stella Rose collection. I made the tag using my Making Memories tag maker and an extra piece of pattern paper. I used the pleating technique from the April edition of Scrapbooks etc for the flowers and then used a varitey of border punches for the paper strips, oh yes and the little label came from a close to my heart vendor at a crop I recently attended, I like their products and will definitely be back for more. The tickets were made using the die and stamp set from Papertrey Ink, it is definitely one of my favorites!
I didn't really have a title for this layout. These pictures were taken at Domino's Pizza on my daughter's 14th birthday, so I used my Slice and the Teen design card to cut out the TTYL which reminds me of how teens communicate nowadays.

1 comments:

Tiffany Temple said...

Such a pretty layout! I think the title is "So Sweet" :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones