Friday, February 04, 2011

Top 5 of 2010

My scrapbooking friends and I challenged each other to pick out our favorite layouts from 2010 and here are mine.

This layout is my number one pick, just because it really shows the silly side my family. We laugh all of the time. My husband is the ultimate jokester. And although he drives my daughters crazy they have so much fun with him.



My second pick is this layout of my baby niece. I love the pictures and the colors of the Crate paper Pink Plum are just yummy.



My third fave is this layout of me and the hubby getting it on at our wedding, lol. I love being able to immortalize this moment for life.



My fourth pick is a layout of my bestie and her children. I love the bright and fresh feel of this layout.


And lastly this is a layout of me. I picked this one because when I first saw this paper collection I could not imagine what I was going to do with it. But once I sat down and let the creative juices flow this layout came together very easily.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones