Sunday, February 06, 2011

Making Progress

Although I think I am the slowest scrapper on the planet I feel really good about my pace so far this year. I have been getting at least one layout done a week which for me is a good thing.
This weekend I started a new layout and finished up this one. I saw the super talented Keisha use vellum butterflies on her layout and I decied to give it a try. They are so pretty in person. Inspired by the bright color of my daughter's shirt I used my American Crafts City Park collection and put my Slice to work for my row of butterfliies. I am not happy with the way the journaling turned out because it is not spaced exactly right but I didn't want to labor over it so I just took a deep breathe and left it as is.


4 comments:

Tiffany @ Iffy Scraps said...

Fabulous work! You had a beautiful model to work with too.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great layout!! I love American Crafts paper!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Maria

Tamika said...

This is so pretty! You know I love the butterflies to death!

'Scrappin Tha Hybrid Way' said...

More ova tyra lol,I'love her hair and poses

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones