Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Mail! Scrapbooks Etc. April 2011 Review

I was very excited to see my newest issue of Scrapbooks etc. sitting on my coffee table when I came home yesterday and I was even happier that my family gave me a chance to look through it. so without further ado, here are some highlights -
  1. They are keeping the Craft it forward project going,that is nice to see. This month it is a banner, nicely done.

In the fond memories section the question is "What is your favorite movie"? Mine is "Sparkle" starring Lonette McKee and Irene Cara.

There are ads for Fancy Pants new "It's the Little Things" collection and Basic Grey's "Hello Luscious" collection - two must haves for me.

Some sweet party ideas start on page 48, including a tutorial on tissue paper pom-poms on page 53

There is a featured article on DIY Flowers starting on page 64, including a tutorial on making pleated rosette, looped, and edgy flowers.

Another featured article on using spray inks starts on page 74.

There is a nice guide on which adhesives to use when starting on page 88.

Don't miss the pet picture-taking guide starting on page 96.

and the Show and Tell section is full of hot must-have products.

Of course there is much more including sketches, paper piecing ideas and a lot of fun layouts for inspiration.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Tiffany @ Iffy Scraps said...

I love it too, can't wait to try the new flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones