Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Back is Beautiful

Oh wow, it happened again. My mojo left me and refused to come back. I tried everything to get it back but it did not want to reconcile. I tried, candy, flowers,  poetry. ....nothing worked. Finally after months of ignoring me, my mojo finally admitted to missing me too.  Soo we talked,  and laughed as we flipped through layouts reflecting on all of our good times and in the end we decided to get back together.  I mean we had to think of the supplies, right? So I am back ready to cut, paste, and create.  I am going to try to catch up on some blog surfing too and start getting ready for a couple of craft fairs. Whew, maintaining these relationships is work, lol. In the meantime here is a glass I did, hoping to sell these at a craft fair soon. I have lots of ideas swimming around in my crazy head.  And FYI if you ever start to miss me too much, you can always find me on Instagram, screen name - phillyscraps.

1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones