Friday, June 06, 2014

Birthday Bash Winner Time!

So excited to announce my first set of winners for the Sketch~n~Scrap birthday bash on this bright and sunny day!   There is still time to play for your chance to win by participating in my other two challenges which end on June 12, 2014. You can check the blog posts here and here. My first prize of the Hello Sunshine Prize pack goes to Karrie and here is her number challenge entry. Fantastic work Karrie and thank you so much for participating! -


My second prize for a new follower goes to Louise. Thank you to everyone that participated! Be sure to continue to follow us at Sketch-n-Scrap for more more chances to win every month! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comments:

SweetScraps said...

Thanks again I am so excited I won the Pink Paislee items!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones