Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Announcements!

Sorry Everyone,
I know I have to get better at blogging, there is so much Social Media to catch up on all of the time I don't know how people do it! First let me announce my final contest winners -

The winner of the canvas bag and stamps is Papercrafting Princess!
The winner of  the Switchboard 6x6 pad and ephemera from Pink Paislee is Golden Goddess Designs!
And the winner of the  My Mind's Eye stamp set is Sherri!

Thank you to everyone that participated! To all of my winners, be sure to contact me with your snail mail address at tmikmik@yahoo.com! I look forward to staying in touch with everyone on the Sketch-n-Scrap blog for more chances to win and to inspire you with the creations of our awesome design team every month!

In other news I was blown away to hear that Two Peas in a Bucket is going out of business. It seems like the era of scrapbooking is coming to an end, what do you think? I am a die hard fan and with my level of stash I will be still scrapping for years to come, lol. 

3 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Thanks so much! I have emailed you! Alicia

Papercrafting Princess said...

Awesomeness! I sent you an email. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Sherri said...

Thanks! I have been away all last week at our church mission trip so just now checking emails and internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones