Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Mojo Madness

I don't know why but my mojo has picked up the past two nights and I was able to get another layout done in about an hour. For this layout of my niece and her sons I dug into my MME stash and used their dreamy collection. Lisa in Texas made me laugh saying she wished she owned every single paper collection and sometimes I swear that I actually do, lol.  But I love my stash, I love being able to find the right colors or patterns to go with my photos no matter how long ago I purchased it. I used a sketch from a new kit club that I found called  Artful Delight (unfortunately I am too late to enter it in their challenge). But fortunately I am in time for the 2Broke girls calendar challenge in their forum and I used 3 pattern papers, 1 photo and 4 buttons to celebrate National Pi day.
(sorry for the photo quality, I had to take the picture indoors)


And don't forget Cardmakers that the Sketch~n~Scrap NEW card design team call is still going on. You can get more details here. Woohoo I can't wait to see what I can come up with tonight!

6 comments:

Krafthead said...

This was done in an hour? You are amazing and so is this layout!

Tamika said...

Some people (that's you)just have a knack for coordination photos and papers I can see where you pulled from the photos with them and incorporated it all into an amazing page!

Kerry said...

I truly wish I was a quicker scrapper but perhaps I have too much stash as I spend half the time umming and ahhing about what to use on my page! I love your fun and colorful page, there is nothing like it to brighten up a dull March day!!

Lisa in Texas said...

Looks awesome! Keep on scrapping! I have lost my mojo, did you find it maybe and now you have double mojo! lol! I hope to scrap some tonight, but doubt I will finish a page this good in an hour!

wendipooh13 said...

super cute page and LOVE LOVE all the fun details on it!!!

Angi Barrs said...

This layout is fabulous! My fave of yours. Hope you had a Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones