Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What the WIP!!!

My WIPs (Works in Progress) are running amuck!!! I think that I have a pile of almost 15 layouts that I have started and for some reason or another I just can't say that they are finished. I drive Mika crazy with it because she says most of them are done, what more do I want to add? To be honest I can't answer that, lol. I just don't have that feeling of completion. Case in point this layout - I want it to be done, I thought it was done, I even said it was done at one time but now looking at it I feel like it is missing something. so I am going to channel my WIP muse tonight to guide me as I attempt to finish this layout, lol.



6 comments:

Tamika said...

I agree something is missing. What I can't pin point either. What I try to do is spin my clip it up around and see if there are some embellishments I've hoarded that I could add to a WIP. You know how the guilt of to much issh get's to me!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your beautiful layout! I have a big pile of pages that I need to finish!

lovemypaper said...

Super cute, your layout look good to me.But I do the same thing Wondering if I need to add something else.

danni reid. said...

i LOVE your layout, as is, not sure what you would need, maybe a negative punch somewhere over the tag? not sure i would though, it's gorgeous♥

Tiffany @ Iffy Scraps said...

BLING BLING BLING!!! or maybe a flourish somewhere's. I'm like Mika-can't put my finger on it but it needs something, maybe a title! Ha I'm one to talk though....I don't even have any WIPs...whomp whomp. Good luck!

Jessy Christopher said...

Just pretty as it is, maybe a embellies at the corner left? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones