Monday, March 05, 2012

WIP Monday

The good news is that I started a lot of layouts this weekend. The bad news is that I didn't finish too many of them, lol. the past five days have been very tumultuous for my family as we receive some really devastating and potentially life changing news and we are trying to weather the storm. I went into a very deep funk and I am only functioning right now because of my bestie Mika and scrapbooking. Mika keeps me grounded while scrapbooking keeps my mind occupied. It felt good to get into the scrap room and I felt semi-productive. Here is the WIP I plan on finishing this evening and posting. It really only needs journaling and a few accents so I am pretty confident that I can git 'er done! I will update this blog this evening with the results.

3 comments:

Tamika said...

Loving the paper! Can't wait to see the finished results and for you to rise above the current situations! Amen! Amen! Amen!

Gemiel said...

What a beautiful photo and layout. Love the rosettes and I'm looking froward to seeing the finished page. I'm lifting prayers for you and your family.

Angi Barrs said...

Your page is gorgeous! I hope things get better for you. Sending hugs your way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones