Wednesday, March 21, 2012

An Outpouring of Love Request

Hi Everyone, I don't talk about him often but my husband is a very giving and charitable man and when someone is in distress he does everything possible to help them. I told him one day I am going to come home and find out that another family lives there because he gave our house away, lol. Well he just sent me an email from a dear family friend whose very young niece-in-law is battling cancer. She is requesting an outpouring of prayers and cards and I thought who better than my crafty family to help. Here is a copy of the email, please fee free to spread the word. Thank you in advance for your support.
Tamika aka Phillyscraps

My nephew's wife in ATL who's thirty with seven girls is fighting for her life. My nephew is only 26. The youngest girl just turned one and the oldest child is eleven. She has already undergone an aggressive treatment of cancer. At one point she received chemo and radiation at the same time. The chemo made her very, very ill. Now she has kidney failure. At this point the doctor's want to do chemo., 3x week, every 3 weeks for the next four months. She doesn't want to do it, I guess remembering what she went thru the first time.

Everyone that I know is so, so, so, blessed. If we could begin praying for their family because GOD is a miracle working GOD. Also, I was thinking if they were to receive an uplifting and encouraging card from my circle of friend's and family oh how wonderful it may make her feel. An outpouring of LOVE even if you just write a note and drop it in the mail I'm sure it would help. Here goes the information -
Mr. & Mrs. Charles & Shawnita Dyson
6856 Maddox Road
Morrow, GA 30260
I would be so grateful and they would as well. Thanking everyone in advance.
Veronica Dyson, Social Worker

5 comments:

Tamika said...

That is a wonderful request and of course I am fine with putting my card making skills to work for a good cause.

lovemypaper said...

I will be sending out a card soon!

Mocha Scrapper said...

Put my card in the mail today! You are wonderful for doing this

TyTynNiyasmom said...

I haven't had the inpiration to craft in about a month, but after reading your story I want to help. I will be sending a card by Monday. You are soo sweet for doing this.

Tiffany Temple said...

You and your husband are so thoughtful and caring. What a great idea! This is going to be such an uplifting blessing to her. I will definitely send a card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones