Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Is there something in the water?


We had such beautiful weather this weekend, that I took my girls to the park for a few pictures. This is one of my twelve year old daughter - twelve?????? Oh my goodness what is in the food? I did not look anything like this when I was twelve or am I being paranoid? She has hips and everything, what happened to my baby? Even though she looks older she has the personality of a twelve year old and does not give me an ounce of trouble. She does everything I ask her to do and does not complain. She talks to me and tells me when she thinks I am wrong in a very respectful manner. She is definitely my pride and joy (her sister too, but it's something about the first). I wish she would have had the chance to meet my mom. My mother would have spoiled her to death. She has a gap in her front teeth like my mother (she hates it, I love it) - I see my mother in her everytime I look at her. I am blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamika....she is lovely, but I know what you mean about something in the water...I just say it is the microwaves...LOL! Hope to see you on Saturday!
~lisa~

Toya said...

wow, you may need to keep an eye on her. next thing you know she will go be off to college. I went to mikes today girl, YUMMMM. I had a ball with the American craft ribbon, it took me 30 mins to finally decide which ones were going home with me. Thanks for the info and I left some back, hopefully you get somemore before the SOS really gets out.

Adrienne said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is the daughter that looks like you. She is still your baby no matter what...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones