Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Next Major Holiday

My niece and I have a running joke that the next holiday is "Income Tax Day". That is the day I get to treat myself to something that I would not normally put into my budget. I started making my wish list today, it includes -
the wishblade cutter
a new monitor
an ipod (I bought my daughter a mp3 for Christmas and fell in love)
scrapbooking shopping spree (I have been on a tight budget, I need to catch up on my spending)
clothes shopping spree (depending on if and how much weight I lose)
I will be adding more things as I think of them. I feel like it is my personal Christmas holiday.

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

ROFLOL!!!! That is SOOO funny. I have a cousin that I tease with on Dec 31 about it being ALMOSt income tax time!!! LOL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones