Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Whoops!

I almost forgot to announce the winner of my blog hop! By random pull-by-my-husband-as-he-watched-Gilligan's-Island-like-it-was-the-first-time-and-he-really-doesn't-know-that-no-one-is-getting-off-of-the- island-and-everyone-obviously-packed-too-many-clothes-for-a-three-hour-tour......................................................................................................my winner is Barbara Greensberg! Barbara email me your snail mail address at tmikmik@yahoo.com and I will get your package right out to you!
Happy Crafting everyone and thanks for playing along!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Your post is hilarious! I used to love watching Gilligan's Island reruns lol.

Congrats Barbara!!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Awesome, tell your hubby thanks for drawing my name and don't ruin it for him, maybe they will get off the island this time. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones