Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Guess what day it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't why I think this is soo funny but it cracks me up! Now I am making everyone at work crazy today asking, Guess what day it is, lol. I am in a good ol' silly mood today. Not much else going on, still getting excited about the Sketch~n~Scrap blog hop that I hope you will join me for starting October 21st.

Last night I watched the Hip Hop Awards and Kevin Hart cracks me up. We also watched Kevin Hart's DVD stand up comedy Let Me Explain last night, I ws laughing so hard that my cheeks started to hurt and my smile hasn't worn off yet. And YES! I even have a few layouts  to share. Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!

I always steal my daughter's selfies, lol
My youngest daughter just hanging out on the steps.

Oh she made me beg and plead with her to take School Pictures!!!!!!!!!







3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE all your pages!!! amazing work .. and that hump day thing cracks me up too!!!LOL

lovemypaper said...

Great layouts Yep that commercial is too funny.

Toneisha B. said...

My husband loves that hump day pic! I think he drives everyone at his job crazy sending emails of that pic...every Wednesday...lol. Lovely layouts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones