Thursday, June 06, 2013

Winner Time!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have fun with my challenge? I would like to thank everyone who participated, you ladies made some really great guesses, shoot if I didn't make up the game myself I know there are a couple that would have stumped me too! So unfortunately there was no one who got them all correct so by random integer (who thought of that site, it is great!) the winner is  Lisa! Congratulations Lisa please email me at tmikmik@yahoo.com with your snail mail information and I will get your prize right out to you.

But wait since I really appreciate everyone who submitted a guess taking the time out their busy schedules to support me, Sketch~n~Scrap and  of course to win a prize I have this special additional prize for the person with the most correct guesses and that is Elizabeth.
Elizabeth got 7 out of 10 correct! Congrats Elizabeth, please email me at tmikmik@yahoo.com with your snail mail information and I will get your prize right out to you too.

Thanks everyone for participating and stayed tuned and connected for more to come from all of us at Sketch~n~Scrap! Here are the full size photos and names of each manufacturer from the contest so you can see the correct responses.  



1. Webster pages

2. Glitz Designs

3. Teresa Collins

4. Jillbean Soup (almost everyone got this one)

5. Basic Grey (and this one)


6. Pink Paislee


7. American Crafts/Pebbles (I accepted either answer)

8. Crate Paper (This was the toughie!)


9. Fancy Pants

10. Bo Bunny

2 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This was so much fun and I can't believe I didn't get some of those grrr to me! Thanks so much for the fun challenge and doing my happy chair dance for being the lucky winner! Have a fabulous rest of the week!!!
Lisa

lovemypaper said...

Congrats to the winners!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones