Monday, February 18, 2013

Bieber Fever

My six year old baby niece decided that she wanted a Justin Bieber party for her birthday (which was later changed to a skating party, Batman party, or a sleepover/makeup party - I mean she is six so it is hard to make up her mind, lol). With both of my girls being almost grown I was very happy to help out. I made "microphone" cupcakes, that I put in a pink "boombox" display box made pretty pink and purple cupcakes, and made some fun party bags that included blow-up microphones, colorful hair extensions, and rock star makeup. She had a good time. 





2 comments:

Tamika said...

She's so cute! Guess she has a lot of dreams hence the reason for the multiple party plans!

Staci said...

How cute! Hope she enjoyed her birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones