Friday, December 16, 2011

Still Catching up

Things in my life are happening faster than I can blog but I hope to get caught up soon. I still have pictures from the bazzar that I vended at this month that I would like to share, photos from my gingerbread house party, and Monday was my second wedding anniversary and my husband made it super special. I am almost finish my Christmas shopping for the first time in my life before December 24th so I am excited, lol. Here is a quick card that I did for my husband's co-worker. I really like Jillbean Soup's Dutch Mustard, I snagged it up at the CKC Vendor Faire this year.


3 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very pretty card love the colors you done a wonderful job.

Gemiel said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the papers and the embossed background.

Tamika said...

Super cute, you're trying to out do me with the new stamps!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones