Monday, July 18, 2011

Stickle Storage

If you google stickles storage you will find a lot of great ideas. Some are very expensive others are less expensive. Mine is definitely on the less expensive side. I wanted to share this idea now especially since so many stores are having back to school sales and it might be easy to find these cd cases. So initially I simply purchased a crate-type cd storage case from Walmart which I use to store my clear stamps, when I noticed the perfect sized stickles holes at the top and Voila! - a two way storage system under $5.



6 comments:

Tricia said...

Well you go girl! Pretty spiffy!

lovemypaper said...

Great Idea!

Tamika said...

That's cool now I am going to look for little crates on my next Ikea trip!

Suzy-Q21 Crafter said...

What a great idea!

Vee said...

love this idea for storage!! It was so nice to meet you over the weekend at CKC and chat a bit! :) You are so nice! Have a great week.

Cynta said...

great idea!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snag a Button


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones